Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tell me why would I guy break up with a girl go bk to his ex but still text the girl he brokeup with to see?

whats she's doing and how life is for her...I mean this guy goes bk to his ex now 2'xs cuz the ex thinks it can work ...The girl he broke up with was a Forced Break up from his parent due to her age. but...why do you think he is not focusing on working things out better with his ex/now gf and giving her 100% do you think he has feeling for the girl he had to breakup with or just being nice?Tell me why would I guy break up with a girl go bk to his ex but still text the girl he brokeup with to see?
He sounds as if he really wants to be with the other girl.I really believe that is where his heart truly is.Tell me why would I guy break up with a girl go bk to his ex but still text the girl he brokeup with to see?
One is never enough! Like most males He wants his cake and eat it 2!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment