Friday, August 20, 2010

Help me. how the hell do you break up with a guy if he says no and you cannot avoid him?

He says no and begs and then just resorts to pretending were still dating. I go to college with him, so i cant really avoid him.


I like him and thats a problem too.





IDK he was my first everything and i have never been with another man and im just curious. I dont want to cheat on him.


What do i say to him to get him to understand that its over.


I would write more, to explain myself, but then nobody would answer it.Help me. how the hell do you break up with a guy if he says no and you cannot avoid him?
Just ignore him as in pretend that he doesn't exist. If he's persistently stalking or harrassing you, then go to the police and get an order of protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment