Friday, August 20, 2010

How long was your longest break up which ended up with you guys getting back together?

How long did you guys break up for?





because its been a week for me and my ex and im starting to lose hope..





:(How long was your longest break up which ended up with you guys getting back together?
i don't know if you call this a break up but me and my now fiancee dated when we were younger and split up, then 4 years later we got back together and have been together 5 years. from clare m


p.s it's way too soon to be loseing hope.How long was your longest break up which ended up with you guys getting back together?
if you break up, there has to be a reason for it? think about it!


I am not in the habit of breaking up and then getting back together.


Once my boat floats your way, get on it, or continue to swim towards some other boat! I don't have time for love me/love me nots.
1 1/2 years
Its been two months almost 3 and were getting back together after bball season
a few hours or a whole nite lol

No comments:

Post a Comment