Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with this guy?

Im dating this guy, and I completely love him. He's the sweetest, nicest guy I've ever met. But I'm moving halfway across the country, and Im not going to be able to do a long distance relationship. Ive dated him before, and broke up with him because I was mad, so I know ive hurt him before. I dont want to this time. Help?How do I break up with this guy?
'; you know I'm moving right? I dont think it's alright with me to drag on this relationship. I'm not breaking up with you, I'm just saying it would be uncool for me to leave this state, be in another, and the only way we would communicate would be through the internet or phone. it's be great if we can still talk a lot, but I dont want to have a boyfriend that I wouldn't be able to hang out with, you understand? ( I still love you? ) - optional.';





that's what would sayHow do I break up with this guy?
The reality is this: You are moving and clearly you do not want to maintain a long distance relationship because of it.





You will simply have to be honest, but gentle is OK too. I am moving and to maintain a long distance relationship will be impossible. It is time for us to move in separate directions.





Otherwise, you completely love him. If you do, then a compromise could be realistic if you could each take turns to visit each other once a month and contact that way if it is possible.





In my long distance relationship, I had an agreement to date as I please as long as I was not intimately involved. I am now married to the man with whom I had this long distance relationship.
This time it's not because you are mad.


Explain to him, he'll understand. He'll have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment