Monday, August 16, 2010

How to break up with guy who loves me a lot?

My bf and I have been dating about 10 months. He is CRAZY IN LOVE with me..he thinks im the one! I used to love him, but his anger made me fall out of love. He gets so angry sometimes he wont leave my house or stop calling me. Last night, it was really bad. Im sick of it. Im sick of his anger.





He is a VERY EMOTIONAL guy, he cries a lot. I dont know how to break up with him in the way that will hurt him the least amount.





Im really scared b/c I will miss us a lot, I will miss everything we had. But I honestly dont want to be with him anymore, mostly cus of his anger.





He goes to a counselor, and I go with him sometimes, we always talk about his anger and he always says he will stop it, but he never does.





Im afraid when I try to break it off for good, he will like have a mental breakdown in front of me or somthing. I dont want to break his heart, I still love him, Im just not IN LOVE with him anymore...





:(How to break up with guy who loves me a lot?
There is no easy way. Just tell him the relationship has become too hard and that he will always be a friends and you will always care. But that you just cant support him in the relationship because it is too stressful.How to break up with guy who loves me a lot?
You know what my mom told me once. ';Don't go for the one you love most go for the one that Loves YOU more.'; Why because he will be there when you need him, will love you for who you are and will try his hardest to make you happy.





Make the right decisions in your life so later when you look back you wont be ashamed of your self.
It doesn't sound like a healthy relationship. No matter how emotional he seems to be.....just do it. He could be using the ';emotional'; side of himself to manipulate you. I don't think that he could be that crazy in love with anyone if he continues to be a very angry at that person.....and shows them anger.
theres no way to break up with someone who is in love with you, and not hurt them in some way. i would tell him what you said here. tell him its because of his anger, and tell him you still love him but you are not IN LOVE with him. and if you drive or if he drives, try to do it in person..i think that beraking up with someone is always better to do in person





good luck
just sit him down and tell him that things arent working out anymore and that they way he has been acting lately has made your feelings for him fall and crush. if he loves you he will understand. and maybe the time away is what you need. then mayb eyou will realize that you do love him and od want ot be with him..
peerhaps both of u just lay off for a while.


Talk to him cautiously that both of u gotta cool down for some time . Set a time period (2weeks,a mth,etc..)not to see/contact each other.


Just see how do u feel about him then %26amp; how would he take it during this cool off time.


Just tell him to be a man and face the truth instead of showing off his anger.bye %26amp; good luck
do what you have to do.


you can never break up with someone easily.


he's going to hurt.


you're going to just do it


move on and live life.
There is no easy way to break off....it should be a clean break. Dont go on the blame game bit. And also dont get emotionally blackmailed later..You have to live you life and not get guilty about it. just do it and move on....
he's gonna get hur reguard less and if you dont feel comfotable write itall down and then give it to him and then talk about afterwards.
Just tell him you wish to be friends. If he asks then tell him the real reason behind this. Good Luck.
tell him...no other way
U will have to break his heart if u breakup with him.


Good Luck
tell him that exactly..tell him ur not in love with him anymore...u cant control ur feelings, can u? its not ur fault if u fell out of love, it happens..it happened with me n my ex that i dated for 4 yrs..he was crazy in love with me and wanted to marry me, but i realised later that i fell out of love, and he was nt responsible enough, and it took me 2 months to get the courage to break up with him, cus i couldnt break his heart even though i didnt love him anymore...i just went behind his back n dated a new guy...lol..but then i really liked my new guy and i had to break up with the old one cus i didnt want to cheat on my new bf..it was reallyy hard, but i told him i didnt love him anymore, and had no feeelings for him and that i wanted to end it,,he broke down n started crying, n called me like 3 times a day to ask me back n cry on the phone, it was horrible... he still calls me to this day..its been 3 yrs...
Hi there,


I considered your case, usually it happens in most of the cases. I personally feel you should give him a last chance so that there won't be any guilt. Do not tell him you need a break or it will hurt him, try to make him get cool and calm. If it still won't work ................ MOVE ON. Make him understand that love is not only the name of getting but also the name of giving. If he don't understand in that try to be the wrong one in his life. I mean show him that you are just not his type, DO THE THINGS WHAT HE HATES .......and that will make him to conface that he doesn't love you anymore.


TRY %26amp; ALL THE BEST!!


HOPE YOU MAKE IT.
(I still love him, Im just not IN LOVE with him anymore...)





The above statement is very confusing.


anyways....





Your boy friend's anger upsets you right? His anger is the one thing which is reducing your love for him isnt it? And you are afraid of him having a mental break down right?





You should realise that ultimately it is you who is going to suffer in this relationship. Being in an unhappy relationship is very painful and will cause u a lot of pain.





Why dont you take a break from him. Like... move away from him for a period, have no contact with him and see how things go. Gradually start reducing the time you are spending with him.





You have to start somewhere, if u are afraid of directly telling it to him, try giving hints.....





Anyways all the best to you, just remember that you may not have peace of mind till u are separated from him...





BUT if u love him...............then bear his negative character traits hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment