Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can you get a guy to break up with you without it being obvious or you being b*tchy?

plz help! i want my bf to break up with me because if i break up with him he will tell everyone my secrets and talk bad about me. and i have kind of sent him naked pics of me....so i dont want those leaked out. guys plz help me! or girls lolHow can you get a guy to break up with you without it being obvious or you being b*tchy?
First, tell him the truth. Tell him why you don't want to go out with him anymore. You can ask for the pictures back, but he'll probably keep them and show everyone. That was a mistake to do that. They'll end up on the internet soon enough.





Be honest. That's the best you can do.
  • home theater
  • girls myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment