Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with a guy???????

me and this guy have been going out scence febuary buy he has never kissed me but he gives me hugs kinda i know he still likes me but i don't any more so how do i break up with him but i still want to be friends How do you break up with a guy???????
If you're breaking up with him because he's never kissed you, you might be throwing a guy away who is just respectful of you and that's how his mother taught him to treat girls with respect.





However, if it's for other reasons, then you should just tell him that you're not wanting to date him anymore and that you'd like to remain friends if possible. How do you break up with a guy???????
Its not me its you.. oh wait i said that wrong. its not you its me!:) Lets be friends though. its best for both of us
umm why do u wanna break up with him because he never kissed u ????

No comments:

Post a Comment