Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with a guy whom you dated out of pity without hurting his feelings?

A guy asked me out and I did like him a bit and I didn't want to be mean so I said yes. So how do I break up with a guy whom I dated out of pity without hurting his feelings, his pride or my pride? Cause all my friends are saying breaking up with him is mean and I'm getting these cold glares... =.= And yes, I have learnt my lesson... =.=How do you break up with a guy whom you dated out of pity without hurting his feelings?
you have dug yourself a hole. Now you must be honest, it will hurt him but you have no other optionHow do you break up with a guy whom you dated out of pity without hurting his feelings?
Here's a guy's perspective on the whole thing.





Sleep with him. Simple, feel good, healthy, stress relieving and protected (most important!.. no feeling pity for anyone here dearie :D) s*x.





If you still feel the same way about him after that, trust me, it's easier to break up after. Not that all guys are after just that, and once having got it, they get bored of the girl or anything. Just that, if the guy feels no emotional commitment from you after a romp in the sheets, he himself will drift away.. because that's when guys begin to get all emotional and gooey.





Which just makes it easier for you! :-)





Enjoy and all the best.
jst be straight and nice..tell him the whole truth in your way..but avoid makin an impression tht u dated him out of pity...jst say tht hes a nice person n all so that he does'nt lose his confidence....sometimes making a story is worth instead of telling whole truth
you tell him its a friends thing and you dont feel anything more for him than that

No comments:

Post a Comment