Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help on how to break up the guy i like (my bff) and his gf he told me he likes me and that its going...

its going to be hard to break up with her because they have been together for about 5 months and she just graduated hes a junior im a sophmore if u need any more info just say so then i will add more on here and just check it a few mins after u postI need help on how to break up the guy i like (my bff) and his gf he told me he likes me and that its going...
All you can do is see how their relationship goes-ask him often how things are going in a nice way, but not cause any trouble, start anything, get in the middle of it or he may hate you for it-maybe they'll break up in the future, just be patient.I need help on how to break up the guy i like (my bff) and his gf he told me he likes me and that its going...
LOL!! It's not your JOB to break them up. If he wants to be with you, he'll break up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment