Friday, August 20, 2010

Why would a guy break up like this?

I went out for this guy for 6 months, and i know he really cared about me, i truly believe we both loved eachother. We hung out all the time, we all got along with eachothers friends, we talked about anything, got along with fanily, and even up till the end he said he loved me.





Then he got suspended from school so i didnt see him through the day, id call him later on, and there would never be an answer, on the computer id see if he wanted to hang and he was too tired. All of a sudden nothing, he wouldnt talk to me at all, he never really broke up with me when you think about it, but i mean i got the idea.





I hate how he did it cause i never really got to hear why he got tired of me or whatever.


I still think about it all the time and its been a few months, i cant get over him.Why would a guy break up like this?
Some guys are like that. It's the ultimate indifference act. Not even caring to explain anything to you. A definite sign that he's not a keeper.Why would a guy break up like this?
if u guys stopped talking after he got suspended maybe his parents wouldnt allow him to use the phone....if u talked to him on the computer and he made exuses not to go out then maybe it was because he couldnt not because he didnt want to......when he got his privileges back he was probably so embarrassed he would rather stop talking then to explain what happen .........but thats just a theory

No comments:

Post a Comment