Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How would you break up with a guy after he told you this?

What wording should I use so I don't hurt his feelings, after he had the honesty to inform me he has an STD that I definitely don't want to get? Thank goodness we never got sexually active yet but I don't want to seem shallow for not risking things to try to make it work, but I care for my health too. What should I say so i spare his feelings considering we've gotten very close?????????????How would you break up with a guy after he told you this?
Be honest with him. I cannot stress this enough. Don't make up some bull about how it's not working or how you don't share his feelings anymore. That would not only be the most transparent and insulting lie you could tell; it would also be a terrible way to pay him back for having the courage to tell you about this.





Simply discuss it with him, give him and your relationship a real fighting chance, and if in the end your decision remains unchanged, say so. Above all, be kind, and do not get upset even if he does. Put yourself in his place and act how you'd want to be treated.How would you break up with a guy after he told you this?
Just be honest, compassionate and direct.





He's put himself out there and on the line for you. You should have enough respect to tell him in person and allow him a chance to talk things out with you before you part ways. Above all else don't do the cowardly thing and do it via email or something like that.





Above all else, think of it from the perspective of how you would want it done if the roles were reversed.





Good Luck
Sit him down and be like look i know we have gotten very close, but when you told me you had STD's that really made me nervous. I like you a lot as a person. I just can't see myself getting really serious with you because of that. I want to remain close to you, but just as friends. am really sorry, but thats how i feel
Tell him straight up. Don't make up some bull****. Take the fall and tell him: ';I know it's kind of cowardly, and you're an absolutely amazing guy, but I just can't get past your STD. I'm so sorry, and it's ok if you don't forgive me. You really are great. Thank you so much for being honest with me. I would love to be friends, but I understand if that's not possible.';
well apparently you dont feel strongly for him if you did you would go to the doctors ask them for i dont know information on to have safe sex o wait a condom thats right or pills or something that prevents you from getting any but your deciding to diss the guy so i mean i would do that if i didnt care enough about him so just tell the guy that him having an std bugs so your dissing him


simple as that
it depends on what the desies is if its herpies just look it all up and its really hard too catch i have a friend who has it and she has been with her boyfriend for 5 yrs and he dosent have it, you just have to be more carefull but if you feel super uncomfortable just be honest...its the best polocy.
Why do you have to have sex with him?





I think you should consider researching whatever the STD is and learning about it, then make a decision.





There's no easy way to break this off. I'm sure he is fearful of losing you now that he's told you about it.
';I don't want to seem shallow for not risking things to try to make it work, but I care for my health too.'; Say what you feel, im sure that he will understand...be as honest with him as he was with you
If i was you i would say something like, ';I really do like you, but i don't really want to be in a relationship at the moment, im hoping we can still be close friends though.'; Hope that helps.
Yeah, STD's tend to be a very common cause of break ups. Just slowly distance yourself until you just come out and say that you no longer feel that you want to be in a relationship and just want to be friends.
You're a very special guy and I enjoy being with you. I want to thank you for your honesty but the fact remains that I can't fight the uneasiness I have when I close my eyes at night.
i would say that because sex now is a big part of a relationship and that's something that i don't think we should do, i think it's better we keep our relationship to a friend level.
Condoms protect against std's.
ohhhh helllllllllllllllllll noooooooooooo





tell dude u don't want to get into a relationship with him and if u can both b cool then maybe friends
you're going to come looking shallow anyway





leave him if you can't take it, or dare I say it, use a condom.
just tell him what u think





are you kidding it's too large risk . it will affect all the rest of your life.
ummm good id brake up with some1 like that 2 tell him ';im sorry but i dont think this is gonna work i dont feel the same for u :('; it shud work sorry about things
hey hav u tried the new invention? its called a condom?

No comments:

Post a Comment