Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with a guy?

We don't really have any problems.. I kinda like him and he's good to me.. The point is I always feel that he's lying that he's not genuine and he's not a very good person towards others.. Should i explain him the reason or what?? I don't know how to start the subject..How do you break up with a guy?
Basically, I feel like you should just tell him all that.


Trust is the most important part of a relationship, and if you can't trust your man, then you haven't got anything.


Let him know why you want to break up. There's nothing worse than being dumped and not knowing why.


There's always the possibility that he's oblivious that he's hurting you, and if you tell him he might change. Just talk to him and be honest.How do you break up with a guy?
Tell him you just want to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment