Friday, August 20, 2010

How can a guy break up with an email?

Everything was fine and I had done absolutely nothing to hurt him. Then, he sent me a furious, extremely jealous email, he said he had found another woman. Never heard of someone else until this. No other explanation, nothing, dont answer my calls, nothing. What would make someone do that? I've moved on since I figure he's not worth it. But I still would like an explanation. Of course, only HE knows.How can a guy break up with an email?
ahha.. why bother, he is such a coward to do it over the email. i think you should be celebrating that you never end up with him. he isnt worth it!How can a guy break up with an email?
i dont no, u no sometimes people luv drama, mayb he only wanted drama or he could have had suspicions? u were right 2 move on though

No comments:

Post a Comment