Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with a guy?

I really like him as a friend, but i think we should just be friends now because my love has faded a lot. I don't want to hurt him, and have talked to my friends about it. It's half and half to break up or not...so i am also split. We have actually talked about (when we both had heart to heart conversations) about how we could not live without each other. His response was something along 1) i would be mad at you for lying to me and 2) i would lock myself in my room and have a breakdown. :/ i really don't want to hurt him.How do i break up with a guy?
why do you suddenly care? the way I see it breaking up with a guy like that will only make him smarter, and learn to make better decisions when choosing a girl





answer mine pls


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment