Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with a guy without hurting his feelings?

Well, I've been dating this guy for about a month and its just really not working for me. I thought I liked him but I really have no feelings for him. Hes not a good boyfriend at all. He says '; I love you'; but I know he doesnt mean it and I know Im not inlove with him





What can I say to break up with him?How do I break up with a guy without hurting his feelings?
Could a guy break up with you without hurting your feelings? Probably not. Just try to be sympathetic and kind.How do I break up with a guy without hurting his feelings?
It's gonna hurt. The best thing to do is treat it like ripping off a band-aid - a brief moment of intense pain is way easier to deal with than weeks of slowly building agony.
Tell him you aren't happy and that you don't think you are ever going to be, in this relationship. DO NOT bullshit him or make up a reason, it isn't fair. People want honesty, there's nothing worse than saying, ';I'm just too busy for a relationship right now.'; People know it's not true. And yeah, if he feels for you it is going to hurt. But you can make it hurt a little less by being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment