Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with a guy?

ok so im dating this realllllll nice guy but i dont know how to break up with him, i dont feel the chemistry anymore, so how do i say it real nice, because i dont want to hurt him , pleasee answer:]How to break up with a guy?
Just do it. You are more worried about feeling like a jerk than what he will feel. If you lost the chemistry then, most likely, so did he, no worries, he's probably thinking the same thing about you. Just treat him with respect and don't swaddle him, its no good for his dignity. Just tell him he doesn't turn you on anymore, its not mean, might bruise his ego a little, but he will get over it.How to break up with a guy?
act really annoying,selfish then maybe he will dump you
well, how strong does the chemistry have to be? you either can get the chemistry back, or give up.


if you are going to leave him, then you should do it in person, face to face, and before he can hear about it from someone else. rip the band-aid off quick. don't draw out the hurt for either of you...
If he truly likes you, then he is going to be hurt regardless. No one wants to lose a person that they really like. The only wrong thing that you can do is to lead him on.





Tell him that you just do not feel chemistry anymore and that perhaps other people would be better matches for each other. Be gentle.
I had on of my friends do it for me cause they like saying its over to guys
Just say, ';Look _______(his name), I don't feel a connection anymore. I'm really sorry, I am:(. You're nice, cute, funny, ect., but I just can't see us together anymore. I hope we can still be friends.(add more if you want.)';


I hope this works(:


Good luck and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment