Monday, August 16, 2010

How to break up with guy. i really need help!?

So this is kinda long, but it's a little bit complicated. I'm 15 years old, if age is important. I have a boyfriend who is completely in love with me, i wouldn't doubt it for a minute. He is the sweetest guy ever and a good person as well. I wouldn't ever want to hurt him. However, i don't feel the same towards him. Also, there is another guy that I really, really like. He's basically my best friend, he understands me and I can talk to him about anything. It's not like this with my boyfriend at all, and i don't trust him or feel like he knows me very well. This other guy and i have very strong feelings for each other. How do i handle this situation and break up with my boyfriend with out hurting anyone?How to break up with guy. i really need help!?
haha ive been there. the very same situation actually. the way i handled this situation was to slowly let him realize that i was losing interest and he caught on, i didnt want to hurt him either so i wanted him to slowly see this on his own, and later we confronted eachother and decided that a relationship wasnt wat we wanted right now, and gradually the both of us moved on, and we both still talk a bit, but we were also able to move on from one another, and now were both seeing new people. thats how i handled this, hope it helps:)How to break up with guy. i really need help!?
Breaking up with anybody can be the hardest thing in the world. even if you the dumper or the dumpee. i like this guy for so long and he finally asked me to be his girlfriend and i was the happiest thing in the world. then when we started dating i started finding things about him that i didn't realise before and that i didn't like. (leg hair, older then what i thought, etc..)


anways i told him a few weeks after that i had to break up with him becuase my parents found out i was dating and i was not allowed. even though it was a total lie. he was hurt, sure, but i had a good reason for breaking up and i made it sound like it wasn't my fault but my parents.


or leave a note in the guys locker!


get a friend to tell the guy


give an excuse about your parents not wanting you to date this guy for any reason you can think of!


hope this helped! :D
Okay look, your going to hurt your boyfriend no matter what, and let me tell you something, this guy whos your bestfriend may drop a bomb on you so be careful. you just need to follow your heart and see who you can fall in love with and be with them..
Here is a really great article on how to break up with someone in a classy way, protecting their feelings as much as possible:





http://www.bukisa.com/articles/46397_how鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment