Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make a guy break up with me?

Okay so Im dating this guy named chris W but my old friend Robert just moved to my school (me and robert both went to school together the previous year and then I moved we were friends but we've always liked eachother cuz he asked meout one time and I said no cuz he had just broke up with my friend morgan but I dont talk to her anymore) anyways so Robert moved to my new school and I have been dating Chris W for like a year, but I totally like robert more but I cant just break up with Chris because he hasnt done anything wrong... How can I get Chris to break up with me so I can date robert (I still wanna be friends with him)How to make a guy break up with me?
well, instead of playing games with chris, just break up with him!


do u really think that by making HIM break up with you, it makes you any better of a person? instead of lying to him, and trying to be nice and not hurt his feelings, be honest...how the hell do you expect to still be friends with him if he's not going to trust a WORD you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment