Monday, August 16, 2010

I Need An Answer Quick! My Friend Needs To Break Up With A GUy But We Have No Idea What WOrds To Use.?

He's Really Dramatic And He Always Craves Attention.


We Have No Idea How To Break Up With HIm Without Telling Him He's An Attention Whore.


Helllp!I Need An Answer Quick! My Friend Needs To Break Up With A GUy But We Have No Idea What WOrds To Use.?
Okay.


Basically, you're gonna want to tell him:





';Look...I really like you. You're a spotlight, everyone likes you, but I'm just...I'm...I just don't think it's really ALIVE between us right now. But who knows? It could work in the future. But I'm sure you'll get another girl before then. Trust me.';I Need An Answer Quick! My Friend Needs To Break Up With A GUy But We Have No Idea What WOrds To Use.?
But you don't need to give him a reason. All that needs to be said is, ';I'm sorry, I'm breaking it off - this is just not working out between us.'; and if he presses for more information, ';we are just two very different kinds of people';.
haha, ok. i dont think u should be rude about it, but tell him that ur just not all that into him and u think it would be best if you didnt go out. if he dont understand, and gets all mad and overly-dramtic... tell him to back off, and ignore him. hes not worth it.
Just tell him the truth. Tell him that hes an attention whore. give examples. shut him up and tell him that the two of you have lost what you had due to that. maybe he'll work on it so he'll be a better person.


honesty works best
Tell him the truth sheesh.


If you don't he's going to wonder the rest of his life why she broke up with him. So its just better to get it over with.
Just say ';I think this relationship isn't as special as it was, and I've kind of moved on. I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but I'm sure you'll find a girl who loves you soon';
what ever it is you decide to say, you should definitely type it.

No comments:

Post a Comment