Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break-up with a guy in a 1 yr relationship?

I've been dating this guy for over a year and he was the first guy i've ever been with. He just lost his father,one of his brothers, and one of his sisters. I'm moving away and I told him that we can still go out and that we would just have an open relationship. He's completley in love with me and hfe doesn't care at all for his own life. We've been thru so much with each other but I can't lead him on anymore. If I just take off and were still going out then he'll definitley come find me, but I want him to move on. If I just break up with him I know he will definetley try to kill himself What should I do?How do I break-up with a guy in a 1 yr relationship?
Tell him that you just want to take a break for a while and tell him that you still like him but as friends and say that he'll always be in oyur heart as a friend and write to him email him IM him just keep in touch but as FRIENDS! hope this helps!How do I break-up with a guy in a 1 yr relationship?
ok first off get him some help and girl there are penlty of fish in the sea to choose from u dont have to live your life worrying about it if u get him some professional help, if hes serious about killing himself.








Look @ this QUESTION:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070727224327AA4TXNx%26amp;r=w
if he wants to kill himself he has other issues.





it's simple leave him, tell him it's over that's it.


Rather tell him your sleeping with someone





=-)





=-p
well he needs to know the truth and if you really care for himlike you say you do you need to see that he gets help because noone for any reason should try to kill himself
olala.. hard situation you're in. introduce interesting girls to him. tut.. tut... sorry. i'm having a hard time with your situation too. just don't do anything right now that will cause him to kill himself. howie... i can't think clearly if i'm in this kind of situation. ask a counselor what to do with him. i'm sorry but be strong, you'll find a way out without hurting him. if you can re-direct his attention to someone else, that would help a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment