Monday, August 16, 2010

How to break up with a guy through text message?

What things can I say so to a guy so that he would stop texting me. he's kinda bothering me and I try to ignore him but he's still texting me.How to break up with a guy through text message?
Agreed with 'sidesjer'.How to break up with a guy through text message?
When he text you just ignore it! Do not text him back. He will keep texting you and it will be annoying but after 5-10 tries of you not texting him back he will probably stop(if he is not a creep) And if it goes on for longer than 2 weeks and he is still texting you block the number. And if he confronts you about it be honest and say I just do not want to talk to you all the time and you are bothering me so I figured the best way to give you a hint let would be by not texting you back! Hope this helps!
This is a simple issue and one that you can do in a heart beat, Simply text him and ask him to stop texting you.If he continues ,then report him to your school authorities.if that threat does not stop him and he continues to text you ,then have a male family member ask him to cease bothering you as the text messages are not welcome.Finally,if he still does not listen,you may have to report him to the local police,That should do it.
i have actually broke up with guys over text messages a couple times. first time cuz he was older and for some reason i felt weird and i told him that im sorry i just dont think i should go out with an 8th grader when im in 6th. turns out after all these years after we got back together he was my first love. and my only love. but then there was this other guy who got so freaking annoying that i just plain out told him we need to break up. i never actually told him the real reason but he wouldnt leave me alone i just plain out told him to get out of my life and leave me alone. we just started talking again though lol
Texting is not enough words are better... if you really want to kill him... call him and say it....








if you still want to text it ask him first some simple questions before you break up... like





';when was our anniversary?';





if he forgets add this





';why do you love me?';





and if he answers something stupid, then hes not for you,





';i want to break up with you';





if he replies why... answer this as final answer to him





';i dont love you anymore'; i hope you would go on with your life without me';
If its a relationship, I don't advise text messaging it but whatever.





If hes just bothering you, claim to cancel your phone service, or really you can call the police for harassment. Be sure to keep texts from him and the ones where you ask him to stop, yet he persists.
tell him you dont want him to text anymore and if he continues be a b**ch about it





I beg you all PLEASE answer mine. I am desperate%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArNdgoy3rSI6hvg6kpSjK_bsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100217174315AAoFddG
Bad idea. Tell him, firmly, directly to knock it off.





Text messsages lack the emotion necessary to end this kind of problem.
If your dating him it should be face to face and if you aren't dating just say your getting a new phone and new number and you'll text him when you get it
just be honest, say ';sorry, i'm not in the mood to talk right now';





and keep doing it.





if that doesn't work, tell him to screw off.
You can start by cutting out your spine. Coward.
if u want him to slow it done


just say u want to break up and to stop texting so much


if u want him to stop all together just tell him 2 leave u alone
Be honest with him you went out with him so I think you should at least tell him on the phone and say I want to brake up with you because my feeling for you have changed .
you could turn your phone off or you could break up with him in person


through text message is just mean.
Stalker.
tell him your mom is taking your phone. or block him
Tell him your texting him while pooping...
you don't break up with a guy over text message, that's just harsh
tell him hes annoying:D
say ';i gotta go.. BYE!';

No comments:

Post a Comment