Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with a guy?

Ok i have a boyfriend and i want to break up with him. He is my first boyfriend and I don't know how. I want to break up with him because he lives far and we never see each other. Also he calls me 10 times in 15 minutes if i don't answer the phone I'm not kidding. How do I break up with him? How should i do it? by calling email im?How do you break up with a guy?
Tell him you can't handle the long distance relationship thing, and you both need to end things and move on. If that don't work, tell him he is too needy and change your phone number.How do you break up with a guy?
make sure you CALL him and just be like i dont think were gunna work out or just tell him why you dont want to go out with him itll be easy and be nice about it.. or w.e if you dont see him be a ***** then haha
Just dump he! LOL and call!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment