Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I help a guy break-up with his girlfriend?

I really like this guy a lot and have for awhile on and off. Ive known him know for like 3 years. But the problem is he has a girlfriend. He had like 3 or 4 since i first knew him and they only ever last like 2-3 months. So I started talkin to him again a few weeks ago and yesterday he asked me to sit with him at the high school football game and i waited tell he texted me to say he was at the game even though i had already seen him lol. Then i sat with him and he flirted with me a lot. His one friend that's a girl thought i was his gf at first. His guy friends all kept smiling and looking at the guy i like. They all acted like he had said something good about me. Then he had went to go get a burrito and asked if i wanted to come and i said ill just wait here and he was like ok make sure nobody takes my seat lol. Then when he came back he said did you miss me and i said haha ya i did lol!! Sooo basically i'm asking how i can help or make steps further for him to break up with his girlfriend and go out with me!!!! HELP!


P.S. I know some people think its wrong but look he has been wrong 2 and all is fair in love and war!!How can I help a guy break-up with his girlfriend?
devour his soul and take over his body and go break up with her yourself.





:DHow can I help a guy break-up with his girlfriend?
If he's had that many girlfriends in that short of time period then I would be more than slightly concerned that he would flirt and cheat on you more times than you could imagine. If you respect your heart and think you can live and be happy without him, I'd stay the heck away from that. Don't forget, another guy can make you feel just the same way, and what goes around comes around. Believe me on that one!
He has a girlfriend yet he is flirting with you. Nice job, what a keeper! If that's what you want then tell him if he breaks up with his girlfriend you will give him the bj ever!!!!
Are you sure he didnt already? He sounds like the guy I like lol.











Help!---


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
don't do that cause it will return back to you





please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
don't you think if he is flirting with you while he has a gf, that he will probably flirt with other girls while he is dating you? umm common sense com'on
Don't follow that ';all is fair in love and war'; bull. That's only okay in the movies. You need to just let this guy have his silly relationships. If they only last 2-3 months, then why are you even interested in getting them to break up? So you can have a few months with him, too? To me, it just sounds like he was flirting - and you shouldn't take it too seriously, because I highly doubt he is. And if he does like you and wants to date you, then why isn't he with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment