Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with a guy?

In relationships; I'm the worst at breaking up with people. This time especially. There's nothing wrong with the relationship itself.


Its just that I've liked this other guy a LOT for like two years. And he's liked me off + on, we've just never gotten 'there' in a relationship. And now we're both ready for that with each other.


I don't want to bring up this other guy while breaking up with him, because I don't want him to dislike the guy I like; they're shouldn't have to be a reason for guy drama to be involved with them.


But I don't know how to break up with him, cause I mean; nothing 'wrong' happened. And I always seem to break up with guys for 'no reason'. Its...annoying. Cause I try to be nice, but I don't want to be with him at the same time.


And lately I just....I feel bad even talking to him, cause I don't want to be with him; so its like I'm leading him on.How do I break up with a guy?
JUST TELL THE BUM *** LOSER TO SCREW OFFHow do I break up with a guy?
Be honest with yourself its not like you are leading him on because you actually are. If you want to dump him for another it would most likely be the best thing you could do for him before you end up cheating on him with this other dude. Stop trying to cover up what you are really doing women accuse us men of it all the time just be adult enough to admit it and move on.
There's a saying that goes ';How can you be fully involved in a relationship if your heart is with some one else';. I give you that quote because simply it was slightly wrong on your part to get into a relationship if you knew there was another guy you wanted. I hope you don't feel I'm being rude. Just simply tell the guy you like him but your hearts not in it anymore and your thankful for the times that you guys did share. Leave it at that.
I'm a fan of answering machine dumps.
i think just tell him how you feel and whats goin on (while leaving out the other guy)
Speak with a humble voice and be content with what you say. If you just say things and leave it at that, you will soon start to confuse yourself because he's going to ask you questions that will lead to new questions you haven't thought about. Trust me on this girlfriend. When you find the right time to bring it up, start off by telling him that there's something needing to be discussed- and you've found this time to be decent enough for the matter. Once you begin your break-up, make sure that you detail every reason for your actions. Don't leave any gaps with making this a level up for you in the growth world. Now he may not agree with anything or everything you mention, but he will benefit from situations like this in the long-run. If you have any type of emotional feelings for this guy, I hope that your mental is as strong as your heart. Once you've gotten past the topic of discussion, just remain humble but show that friendship is available for the better. Don't repeat yourself because you'll only make him think your lieing. In order to tell when a person is telling the truth, they will always say the same thing twice when asked the same question. Don't feel bad if you hurt his feelings afterwards. You should never let the unexpected steal your smiles. If you feel that there's someone who can do better by you then follow that instinct. There's always going to be a time for us humans, women and men, to be with that one person for some type of growth within. That's why casual relationships really aren't the best of all. There's going to be times when you- yourself won't be quite right for your partner, but let life give you a nature that's pure.





~Shay Millz~
Hun, I've dated 11 guys and I know how you feel. I hate feeling like I am leading them On.





Take him outside . Be alone with him. People say groups, but that sucks, trust me.





Tell him that you think he is really cool, but you think that the two of you would make better friends.





';I think that you are really cool, I love the way you __________, _________, blah blah blah. Then Say ... ';But I really think that we would be better of as no more than friends.';





Its honest, it's polite, and it'll have him down for a bit, but he'll appriciate the fact that you didnt just ignore him or tell him to get lost.
Sleep with him, in the middle of it, Get Up and Leave while Laughing !
Its not you its me i need time to sort things out i'll call you when i figure it out (then don't call)
It's not '; like '; you are leading him on, you ARE leading him on. Your only hope to conserve any of the desires you have here would be to be as sympathetic as possible. Chances are good that there is no easy way around this one though. And the longer you wait the worse it will be.
tell the truth.
just tell him outright but be nice about it or if there is nothing wrong don't break up with him just tell him exactly how u feel, even if that means telling him about the other guy he may not like u after but he will eventually find out about the other guy anyway so just be honest

No comments:

Post a Comment