Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with a guy?

This isn't the first time, but I always end up hurting whoever it is really bad. I don't want to do that.


He's really sweet,but we hardly get any time together. I'm ready for something new. I tried to already,but couldn't make do it. What should I say?How do you break up with a guy?
the truth. say i really like you and everything but i never get to see you and it bothers me and it hurts [if it does] and i dont think we should be together..or that you wanna start seeing other people now..How do you break up with a guy?
if you don't feel anything for him and you feel that it is over don't stay with him for too long. just meet him one day and tell him that you don't feel that this relationship is going very far and you want to break up.


the Fraze ';we could stay friends'; it is NOT good in these situations because he loves you and you don't so it would be very bad for him every-time you called him just to say hello. that's what i think....


or if you really can not meet up with him , call him and talk to him.
Do you know you learn a lot from experience...and this is how I learnt....and now I am able to give you some of my wisdom. When I was in my teens..I used to have (sometimes) to face this issue. How to ......afraid of hurting them. I had some cases where I told girls that I wanted to break up..and they start crying...and holding on...and ';What did I do to you..I love you etc'; So I used to be afraid to tell them due to this emotional thing. But you know what? I finally learnt. There is no easy way to do it. You must tell them straight out.....And in your case I advise you to do the same. Now in some cases I have experienced as well there may be ';fatal attractions'; girls keep following..rumours circle around my friends that I am a 'bastard' etc etc. Do not worry..should you encounter something like this...do nothing....these rumours usually die a natural death.
Ask me down for a heart to heart talk, tell him about your feelings towards him. Be honest and i think we would understand, relationships cannot be force. But if you think that he would be that type of guy that will blow up after telling him these things, i think its better then the conversation is on the phone! :) Good luck!
Be honest, sincere and direct.


Being dumped always hurts, but you can make the experience sting a little less, by being honest.





Although I may not agree with your reasons, it is your choice, and if you are set on doing, will have to dig deep and just do it.
Talk to him in private and in person and tell him how you feel. Tell him exactly why you think it's time to move on and don't bs him. If you don't want to stay friends don't lead him on with that tease.
you tell him you just don't think it is working out and that your personalities don't work well together tell him you still want to be friends


another way is to break up in song
Theres really no way to make it not hurt. Are you dumping him because its hard to spend time together? Thats lame. Make more of an effort.
just bite the bullet and tellh im look i dont want to be with you.
o wow ok well this is a hard one





ummmm what u gotta do








ok **** im not doing this i dont wanna say some thing wrong and **** u up im sorry
i think it hurts less in the long run when you make your feelings clear just be honest and straight up tell him nothing else is going to happen
Tell him that you are not ready in relationship, and wanna to be his friend for now....
just sat you rather be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment