Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with a guy who I want to stay friends with?

He hasn't done anything wrong, and i think he still likes me, but he isn't the kind of guy I could stay with. We were friends before we started dating and I'd like to stay friends, but I don't want to date anymore. I need help on figuring out how to break up without hurting his feelings because he's told me some pretty personal stuff. Please, anyone been in a similar situation with some advice? Any and all help is appreciated.How do I break up with a guy who I want to stay friends with?
ive been here before :(. the best thing you can do is be honest. tell him in a nice but sincere way that you still care about him but you don't want to be in a committed relationship. tell him that you still want to be his friend and that he's been a friend to you and that you don't regret being with him, but you just feel it would be better to be friends. you have to do what's best for you, even if it hurts a few feelings along the way. if your nice though, he'll learn to deal with it in no time :) good luck!How do I break up with a guy who I want to stay friends with?
been there. done that. tell him exactly what you wrote here .. i have to warn you though it WILL be rocky at first you just both have to want the friendship and eventually time will heal. this sounds corny but i almost lost my best friend to a relationship.
Don't make it sound harsh just say that you had a great time dating him but no matter how much you enjoyed yourself you just dont find that he is your special man.
I've been the dumper and the one dumped! So, let's say that I am experienced.





now...there is no easy way to dump anyone. Learn that if you are going to be dating and loving and whatnot. You will hurt his feelings. But after a certain amount of time you can be friends. If he really liked/loved you then give it a month or two before you go throwing friendship around.


If he takes the break-up like a pro then be his friend right away. Take your time though and be sure he isn't what you want!
hiiiii............... i m Amit from INDIA. i ma new member. if u dont like him ,u leave him but pls think about him also before leave him. the samething will also happend with u, just think about it pls

No comments:

Post a Comment