Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I ask her to meet up with her?

I asked this earlier..thx to the people who helped me...and for you that called me a ';stalker';, you guys are immature Dumba$$'s...please don't answer if your gonna say something stupid.. :)





so here is my question again,





I added this girl on FB on the 18th..just cuz i thought she was cute/ and interesting person i should get to know.lol..neways..we started talking at around 9pm the first night..and b4 we knew it i was 1am!!!..the next day we talk from 5pm-11pm..then yesterday we talk from 3pm-12am.this not all done over the computer..so we don't sit there for 8 hours and type away..lol..we are on our phones typing/texting...our convos are very random..it goes from music, movies, than deeper talk about families, and relationships. and we also ask eachother for advice...





We really hit it off as ';friends';..what is the best way to ask her to meet me in person?...or should we continue to talk online a little longer.? btw she has a bf (and i asked her if he is cool with her talking to guys, and she said yes) and that is why i say as friends lol. don't want to ruin the relationship, but her mom doesn't want her to date the guy anymore, cuz he is not the same race as her (traditions)..and she actually tried breaking up with the guy a few weeks ago..but couldn't...again i am no where near a home wrecker.believe me....plus i want to know who im talking to..lol
  • home theater
  • natural hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment