Friday, August 20, 2010

I've been with my boyfriend almost for two months.How do you know when a guy wants to break up with you?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost about two months. And I REALLY like him. He's a year younger than me,but the thing is i don't care. I really do love him.


The thing is,I don't know if he wants to break up with me. HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN A BOY WANTS TO BREAK UP WITH YOU?I've been with my boyfriend almost for two months.How do you know when a guy wants to break up with you?
when your around him does he just want hang out with other girls? does he not respond to texts/calls often? these are pretty big indicatorsI've been with my boyfriend almost for two months.How do you know when a guy wants to break up with you?
I am curious to know why you feel that he wants to break up with you - has he suggested such a thing? or does he not seem happy or satisfied with the relationship?





Is the relationship going well? Are you both doing things together and having a good time when you are together? Or are you always fighting and arguing?





I would think that if a boy wanted to break up with you, he would not be considerate of you or your feelings, make and break dates with you, show little or no interest in you, etc.





Are you being insecure? or are there problems with this relationship already? Have you tried asking him his feelings about this relationship? Are you both open and honest about your feelings? If you find it difficult to talk with him, and be open and honest, then maybe this relationship is not for you.





Good Luck!
Trust your instincts. No matter how much you love the guy, if you feel there is something wrong there probably is. Depends on the sort of person he is though as to whether you bring it to a head and ask him if he has a problem or wait for him to bring it up. Being as you have been together for two months this is probably your first hick-up the relationship has had which makes it hard to know what he is like when he needs to get a problem off his chest.





Talk to him, communication is the only wayto go.
I boy breaks up with you when he's either found someone new, or he just not that into you. Warning signs:


1. When you kiss or hug him he's not that into it (if you are kissing or hugging yet)


2. when he doesn't look into your eyes when you are having a conversation, stares far off into space


3. Avoids you


4. Talks ';secretly'; with his friends more than usually


5. his friends give you weird looks, your friends give you weird looks


6. he doesn't answer your phone calls or text messages or emails.


7. Doesn't smile when you look at him


8. Unhappy lately


9. When you try to flirt with him he doesn't like it (not into it) or says ';Stop';, isn't playful anymore


10. People start muttering in the halls that he is going to break up with you


That's it. I hope I helped.
You just ask him if thing are okay with the two of you or if he wants to break up. simple enough.
Why do you care? If you really love him, you won't let him go anyway, will you?
f he doesn't seem eager to see you
okay u will know [=

No comments:

Post a Comment