Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get a guy to break up with you?

he can't see thats there's more out there than me. I know he should be with someone else. But i don't want to hurt him by breaking up with him or cheating or anything like that. How do I get him to break up with me?How do you get a guy to break up with you?
The same exact way men get you women to stop having sex with us. Introduce a Wedding Cake!How do you get a guy to break up with you?
Be the mature one in the relationship, tell him you dont think its right, to take a break and see other people. I would much rather a female be forward with me and tell me how she is feeling (especially because it sounds like he likes you quite a bit) then to act awkward and distant and make me feel like I messed up.


Just tell him you need some time to think and that you want to chill it down for a bit and see how things go.


Good luck!
He will not find any excuse to break up with you if he is in love with you. You need to tell him the truth, as much as it hurts you (have to) tell him because you ARE hurting him more by leading him on a lie.
that's just kinda...sick. And sad :(
if you don,t want it anymore break it off nobody likes to be lead on like that
Why don't YOU break up with HIM???
do things he dont like

No comments:

Post a Comment