Friday, August 20, 2010

Will this guy break up with his long distance girlfriend for me?

theres a guy I've been close to since new years, he told me that he has a girlfriend now even though he still likes me and he was dreading to tell me. he wants to be friends but he still likes me?





i really like him, but I don't want lose him as a friend but it seems too hard to keep him as a friend while seeing him with someone else..





he even told me that I deserve better than him and was naming a bunch of reasons almost as if he isn't good enough for me...





i told him I needed time, and he was like ok but please don't take long because I'm going to go crazy without talking to you





what should I do? and why would he say I deserve better than him?





he was never seeing her before me, it was just recently..





he told me today he didn't hardly sleep, and that his whole day was horrible and told my best guy friend about it. but then we talked about maybe hanging out he got weird and said maybe his girlfriend should come even though he wants to be with me? while he said his girlfriend wouldn't care if he and I hunged out or talked but then today he claims she might get jealous..





plus his girlfriend lives like an hour away, and she's 3 years younger than he and i? PLUS HE HAS NOT SEEN HER SINCE SUMMER! he even told me he is unsure about being in a relationship with her due to the distance.


plus he said I can't flirt but he flirts with me saying that he likes the cold because you can make body heat with another person...?





did he ever really like me?


why does he care and feel like a complete jerk and crap..





he went to go to the mall with his gf, but continued to text me. then he only was with her for barely an hour, he claims his friend was flirting with her so he and his friend left?





im so confused. he told me before he was going to see her that 'im not happy, if you're not happy'





he'd text me every day, up till 1-3am





he got jealous when he found out about me and my best guy friend going to prom together, he told me if i dated other guys he'll get jealous.





he tells me how boring his girlfriend is, and is already making plans to come see me teach and dance pretty much all day. and wants to hug me and such.





he told me he likes me more than her, but he didnt know how i felt. hes made plans to see me twice next week, and he flirts with me and such.Will this guy break up with his long distance girlfriend for me?
he has a girlfriend, I would leave him alone...put yourself in her shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment