Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you break up with a guy but you dont wanna tell him the reason?

i have been going out with this guy for three months and he has told me he loves me and he wants to be with me forever. I'm 14. Hes really clingy and i just wanna hang with my friends sometimes but it always has to be about him. How to i dump him without hurting him?How do you break up with a guy but you dont wanna tell him the reason?
no need to dump him, just ask for a little of space





if you must dump him give him another reason than the reel oneHow do you break up with a guy but you dont wanna tell him the reason?
There's no way to dump him without hurting him. This seems like a situation where no matter what you say he's going to cry like a baby when you break up with him. I'm sorry, but that's usually the way it happens when dude is saying ';i love you'; 3 months into the relationship.
HEres what my best friend did! we are 14 too!!


she walked up to him at the end of the school day( since if you do it at the beginging it might ruin his day)


She held hands with him


and said ';i need sometime away from you.';


OR SAY


';I feel like im not myself anymore, i need some space';
You can't dump someone without hurting them. Its like touching a thorny bush with a bare foot. Its kinda sting at least. Just tell him you're not into having a guy right now.
lifes too short...you guys are young...just tell him that things are moving to fast for you.
TELLL HIM DONT FEAL RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment