Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with this guy ?

Okay so I've been dating this guy for a while now and I need to break up with him. He's been over protective and he hasn't been giving me enough space. I've waited 2 weeks to make sure that I still feel this way. I'm his first real girlfriend. I don't know how to end it. Some people have been telling me to call him. We won't have any time alone really because we mostly see each other in school. SO any ideas on what I should say?





thanksHow do I break up with this guy ?
Be honest, tell him kindly that you don't like being protected, and you'd rather you guys just be friends now, that you need more space. Try to use the word ';I'; and avoid the word ';you';, it makes it less offending. Have a good idea of what to say before you say it, then you can plan it to hurt as little as possibleHow do I break up with this guy ?
You're overprotective, I need my space, and you're just not giving me that. I can protect myself, I don't need you doing that for me. I know I'm your first girlfriend and you don't know exactly how to act, but I gave you two weeks and I've had enough. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I'm sorry, but I have to break up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment