Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get a guy to break up with me?

So me and this guy are going out again but I don't really like him like I thought I did. We went out before too and I broke up with him and then I realized I like him and now that were going out, I just don't feel that way anymore.


I'd hate to do it again so how can I get him to break up with me?


BTW, i'm 13, he's 14 so no sex or anything farther than making out. (Which he is really bad at. . .)





Thanks =]How can I get a guy to break up with me?
your messed up. i feel sad for that guy.How can I get a guy to break up with me?
You're just going to have to tell him it's not going to work. Apologize, of course, and be as gentle as possible. But don't start doing little things you think will make him break up with you. It's not really right to trick someone into doing something you're too scared to do. Just be brave, be nice about it, and tell him you're sorry but things just aren't working out the way you hoped they would.





Though if you do, you really need to make sure not to allow yourself to go out with him again. Even if you think you like him again at some point down the road, it would be really unfair to keep breaking up with him after this.
It is better to learn how to break up now, otherwise you may get stuck married to one for life, or losing your teen years to someone else that you don't enjoy. I did that when I was sixteen and stayed with a guy because he told me he would kill himself if I broke up with him. He owned me all through High School because I allowed him to manipulate me. Looking back, I lost all those years, and I was miserable. You are young and allowed to make as many mistakes as you want. Just say good bye again and walk away. Just remember though that it wouldn't be fair to play with his head again and change your mind.
Something exactly like that happened to me. Really, the best thing that you can do is break up with him yourself, again. And make sure you get the point across that you don't want a relationship again. I did it, and sure, he wasn't so happy, but I think it turned out a lot better than it would have been had I tried to sabotage our relationship and do mean things to try to get him to break up with me. Be nice about it. If you're mean about it, you'll just make an enemy, and he might go tell everyone he knows you're a b**** and never to date you..... that's happened to me too. You'll be single for a pretty long while that way.
Honey, I don't know... you should definitley break up with him instead of dragging it out- besides it will just hurt him more if you act like a crazy so he will break up with you. It usually doesn't work out that well.


And just tell him the truth... because one time I broke things off with this guy (we weren't officially dating) by ignoring him and avoiding him... he was mad, his friends were pissed at me, I felt awful (and still do) and we don't talk anymore :(


You have to just end it and hope for the best! Just end it quick!





Like super quick- like pulling off a band-aid! :)
Try starting by saying something like...I'm learning a lot from you. Name a few positive things you like and then gently go into the differences you don't like. '; I really like blue, but you are a red type person and I don't feel like I can be myself'; or something like that.





But first, you need to ask yourself why you went back to begin with. Are you just wanting a relationship and he was there?
there are 2 ways you can do this im gonna tell you all the mean ways first.


1. punch him in the nuts


2. Talk about his mother


3. cheat on him


4. stop talking to him








nice ways


1.when he says i love you say me too


2. when talking on the phone seem like you dont care


3. say your parents dont approve of you dating him
You just need to call it off with him in a respectful way. It's silly to play games, and he'll be more hurt, and for longer, by whatever it is you end up doing to make him dislike you enough to break up with you. Just be honest, it's the best way to do it.
take the advise in the movie how to lose a guy in ten days





be clingy, cry, be overly girly, don't leave him alone , and flirt with other boys








or just do the smart thing


and say i dont really wanna date you anymore
you can either embarrass urself and not make him not like you.


you can tell a friend to tell him


you can tell him urself and tell the truth (dont lie!!)


sit down with him alone and tell how u rly feel.
Turn into a psycho *****, insult him every chance you get, never be satisfied with anything he does, ***** on every opportunity available and finally make him realize you can definitely do better.
Tell him again. The longer you put if off, the harder it will be to do it later. Yeah, it sucks to put someone in that situation a second time, but better sooner than later.
well i've had girls done this before. whenever u have a conversation try to be a real downer and dont hold the conversation at all. and dont make out with him anymore. it'll drive him crazy and he'll break up with u
break up with him, girl.


if u don't like him anymore...take the power.


good luck!!!





help??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
haha!! show him this question! this is a hard one... i wish i knew... youll just end up being horrid to him and hurting him more trying to get him to dump you. so you should just dump him and itll save hurting him. good luck chick, mxx
OKay piss him never take him serious never be serious bee really immmature ... never get what he says .. argue alot .. flirt with other boys


But aye Just tell himm you dont feel the same way and it wont work because.. i dont really like you anymore


xx be honset
just say that you feel like this isn't working out. he might or might not understand, but it works all the time. he might be angry for a while, but he will soon chill outs and move on
Tell him you don't see you two together anymore. Tell him you see ya'll more as friends or something.


If I were you I would break up with him.
Just make up your mind and break up with the guy. Maybe at 13 you're not sure enough of what you want to even commit to ';going steady'; yet.
You have to break up with him.





You want the relationship over that's your job, not his.





Be nice!





As silly as it sounds you will always remember your school loves.
Just butch up and take the initiative to break up with him.
Just tell him that you don't wanna be with him anymore...



Be honest and tell him it isn't the way you thought it would be.
cheat on him with his best friend-then you ruin a friendship and your relationship at the same time-2 for the price of one xD
don't be a backstabber be honest say ';im breaking up with you';
You just tell him that you don't like him.. easy!!
call him bad names te
you break up with him.


dont hurt him like that
Just ignore him dont answer his calls


act like you dont even know him act like he is below u
Tell him your parents do not approve of him.
Tell him that you love him like a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment