Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should i hang on to this relationship after break up as i feel its still feel its my true love?

4 months ago, we broke up as we had frequent fights and one fine day she said, that she is leaving me,. It wasnt that serious fights we could have overcome it with open communication, as we had a wonderful understanding..... We were toghter for almost 34 months. I tried to convince her, pleaded but she dint lsnt to me and ignored my calls, and later after few days i offered to be her friend as i could get close to her..... She immediately accepted my friendship and was happy for it... we have been very close now and we talk daily..... Her close friend said that she loves me a lot, and cant be committed as she is not able to convince her parents to accept our relationship....... I feel shes my true love, and i very well know that she loves me a lot.....


not even a single day we have stopped talking to each other after we broke up......


But she doesn accept the fact that she left me cause of the reason she cant convince her parents......


But y the hell shes ruining her life, cause i kw that she cant be happy with any guy, she feels so happy when i meet her or talk to her over the phone..... i don know y is she doin like this with her life....


she a scorpio girl and i am a piesean guy..,,.. i have read that scorpion and a piesean are made for each other, a relationship made in heaven,.....


u guys can imagine how intense our relationship would have been...... we loved each other so much.....


im not interested in any gal at all, i just want to keep this girl happy, and i have tried my level best to keep her happy after our break up.....


Guys pls help me, i don kw should i hang on to this realtionship and carry on, or forget her.... its impossible for me to forget her cause shes too good and i always felt that she mite need me..... and i feel she my true love........ thank you.....Should i hang on to this relationship after break up as i feel its still feel its my true love?
m also in d same situation now..d same thing ... hes a muslim guy n m a hindu girl.. bcoz f d same reason , he left me..


one suggestion i can give u is, don't talk wid her for few days, try to resist urself from talking wid her. if she really likes u from d bottom of her heart, she will come to u n plead u n she will be ready to do anything for u dat time..if shes happy witout talking wid u, its not true love..

No comments:

Post a Comment