Friday, August 20, 2010

How do a make a guy break up with me?

There's this guy who practically told everyone I was dating him. Well, he got my phone number from a complete moron, and has been texting me ever since. I can't block his number without blocking either incoming or outgoing calls. And he's always texting me saying,';Where are you?'; ';What are you doing?'; And he always walks around my house excessively. He says I'm the only one for him. And he always uses Kieth Urban songs to describe ';us';. It's creepy.


He even went as far as telling everyone he was my ';psycho.'; And he's not romantic at all, as funny as that is, he always calls me his ';sweet thing.';


I want to find a way to make him break up with me without me looking like a dumb a**.How do a make a guy break up with me?
I think that you should probably just breakup with him yourself and not wait for him to break up with you. Just tell him that you don't feel the same way about him and ask him to please stop bugging you. You could also call the police and tell them that he's stalking you because that's definitely what it sounds like and the police can keep him away from you. Good luck and stay safe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment