Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with a guy?

K We have been going out for a few months and somethings changed, we barely talk and i don't know why we went out in the first place. But he is really nice and i don't want to hurt him, so how do i break up with him PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!How do i break up with a guy?
I would just send him a text or call him... or tell him somewhere where there are not alot of people around... and just say i have really enjoyed dating you these last couple of monthes, but i just want to be friends... i am really sorry... ( that shouldnt hurt him unless i mean ya'll were in love or something then it might hurt him) but since he doesnt talk to you and things have changed then i dont think that it will hurt him... just see what he says and if he doesnt take it well then it will be okay,,, he will find someone else and he will be fine... I hope this helps :) good luck :)How do i break up with a guy?
ok your not gonna hurt him.. just as long as you don't spread it around that you broke up with him. Or if you're scared to break up with him then give him a hint and then maybe he'll catch on or just talk to him and just make it mutual so there are no hard feelings.





Just say we never talk anymore and don't so much anymore so it seems like you don't like me anymore so let's just make it mutual it's over and then just walk away or something like that
i just went throught the same thing,,, like 5 days ago..


i felt like things werent the same and my feelings had faded, but i did the wrong thing, i got drunk and kissed another guy, but at least i called him right after and we went on a break..


however the next day i hooked up with another guy who i actually like and my bf who i was on a break with found out so now we are over for good.. i know i hurt him but i wasnt happy.. break ups are never easy but you will get over it


i hope me and him can be friends tho cuz right now he hates me
Invite him over. Say something like ';I don't know how to tell you this so I am just gonna say it. I don't want to be w/ you anymore/I want to break up. Your a sweet guy but this isn't working. Don't take it personal or think its something you did. This is about me I'm just looking for something different.';


Or something to that extent.. I know it feels like it will be difficult however once you sit him down I think you will say the right thing. So don't worry about it.. just do it.. and as nicely as you can.


good luck
Be honest in the reasons why you want to break up with him, but try to do it gently. Consider his feelings, think about how you would feel if he was breaking up with you.


I know you don't want to hurt him, but it's going to happen. Just try to avoid chiches like ';it's not you, it's me.';
well tell him the truth, a mann reasons better if you sit him down and explain your feelings. Just be straight foward, tell him how you feel and what has changed between you two. if he is a right man he will understand and take it, but dont give some excuse


hope this helps
my girlfriend broke up with me.. i believe over a similer situation yesterday..


it tore me up an i'm sure he's gonna be very upset...





just tell him the truth.. i mean he's probably gonna cry like i did but thats life.





love kills slowly
just be like,


';i hope you don't hate me for this but, i don't want to be with you anymore because _______________ and i am sorry......
Hi Nikki, firstly be nice, and say to this guy, we are not compatible, lets stay friends only. Our social lives seem to be a lot different.





Chris
';its over';





works like a charm
tell him your joining the army
just be honest and direct. tell him flat out.
go up to him and say its not working out we never talk anymore and then cry

No comments:

Post a Comment